Do you want to grow your email subscriber list in 2021?
Email marketing can provide outstanding results for businesses. But you need enough people on your list, and getting them to subscribe in the first place can be the biggest challenge.
Luckily, there are plenty of ways to grow your email list in 2021. In this article, you will find out why growing your email list can help your business, as well as how to do it.
The benefits of growing your email list
Because your email list is less visible than social media, it can be easy to overlook it. However, it can be just as effective at giving your business the boost it needs.
Some of the benefits include:
● It can help you nurture warm leads into paying customers.
● You’re in complete control of all your marketing communications.
● There are no algorithms to compete with, and messages are more likely to be seen.
● Emails can feel more friendly and personal than social media posts.
● Your messages can be personalized to build customer relationships.
● Email marketing can be easier to manage than other marketing methods.
● The startup costs are low, and the ROI is proven to be high.
How to grow your email list in 2021 for free
If you run a small business, growing your email list doesn’t need to cost a fortune. Here are some simple ways to grow your list for free in 2021:
1. Use incentives to persuade people to sign up
One of the best ways to encourage more people to sign up for your mailing list is to use a lead magnet. This should be an irresistible offer or incentive in exchange for their email address.
Some examples of this include:
● A free e-book or short online course
● Video training session or webinar
● Downloadable PDF or Template
● A free worksheet or online tool
You could also offer something else of value, such as:
● A free content upgrade
● A discount or free shipping
● A free trial of your service
● Entry to a competition or contest
2. Use embedded signup forms or pop-ups
If you’re trying to get more subscribers, embedded forms can be a reliable method, as they are less intrusive and, when combined with other methods, can be highly effective.
Try to place your forms in the most visible areas of your website, like the header or footer, or sidebar, and make sure it stands out to your audience.
Alternatively, using a pop-up can increase your conversion rates to at least 3.9%, making it another great option. Just make sure the pop-up doesn’t cover the main content of the page.
One popular type of pop-ups on websites is the “Welcome” option that appears within 15 seconds of visiting your landing page. This should include a clear call-to-action that details what you’re offering, which might be a discount or lead magnet for signing up.
3. Keep your subscribers engaged long-term
Once you have a substantial list, it’s very important to keep them engaged with your content. Otherwise, they will unsubscribe or simply not read your emails.
You can do this by setting up automated sequences using a tool like MailChimp. Make sure all your emails include an alluring subject line and eye-catching images to grab people’s attention.
Additionally, your emails need to include your business logo, which you can create for free using Logo Creator, and the content itself should be personalized to the reader.
You should always begin by sending a “Welcome Email.” This should be followed by regular emails that include consistently valuable content, such as a story or relevant updates.
Lastly, you can make sure your subscribers are engaged by using analytics and tracking tools. Pay attention to which emails get the best response, then tailor your strategy accordingly.
Fomentando mentalidades colaborativas
Te puede interesar
¿Por qué no estás usando estos pasos para usar...
Prepárate, con estas 4 claves para tu estrategia...
Prueba estos 3 lead magnet que SÍ funcionan....